Thursday, January 29, 2009

My name is Dorothy and I am 56 years old. I have been married for only 5 years. This is my first marriage and pray that it is the one and only. I was born and raised in Utah. I have no children my husband has two sons all grown and out of the house. One lives here in Utah and the other is in Denver.  So, you know a little about me and as time passes and I become comfortable with this process you will know what my life is like and what has shaped me into who I am. 

This is my first posting and hope it is just the first of many. Not sure why I am doing this but it sounded like a good idea when my friend B mentioned it to me. So, stick with me and you will have a time of your life because one life is a passing of time with events marking its passing.


No comments:

Post a Comment