Saturday, August 22, 2009

WEEK SIXTEEN

This is a photo of the women who leads the Wednesday night meetings for Weight Watchers. I can't spell her name as I have not seen it written with any clarity. So, here is my guess on how it is spelled, Janece. Well anyway, she is a real inspiration to many of us who attend her meeting. She is battling the same thing we all are in the class, staying on track and keep the weight loss going. When I first started going to her meetings we were at the same weight and I found out at the last meeting I am ahead of her in weight loss area. She is about 3 lbs heavier than I am and yes ladies and gentlemen I am down one more pound. I am now 19.8 lbs. lighter than when I started this journey. Last week I had some trouble finding the WW while I was in Park City. I had to go to Heber to look for one and I could never find it. So, the reason you never saw an update on the journey.
This last Wednesday I was all set to see a gain and I was kind of expecting it but low and behold I had lost 1 lb. I am encouraged to keep it up. In class this last week Janece is going to mix it up some and I think we are going to get into teams of five and we are going to have to lose 10 lbs each by a set date. It should be good for me as I want to lose 10 more pounds before we go to Hawaii. So, I hope that this will help me.
I am also going to try and get more posts done as I have really be slack in getting to the posts.


I hope your Life has been in Celebration.


No comments:

Post a Comment