Tuesday, February 3, 2009

FINDING MY WAY

I can see where a person of my age is behind the 8ball with all of this new tech stuff. I have quite possibly a good six months of reading on how to blog. I have joined a few Google Groups and so far everyone has been so helpful and full of information and recommendations. I plan on reading most of everything they have recommended. It is a daunting task but I really do fill that it could quite informative and satisfying. 
I really think blogging is a great form of communication where you are able to get to know someone and become friends without really ever meeting them. You able to laugh and cry and celebrate their life as well as your own. What I want to do is be able to share who I am with people because we all have a story. What I don't want to do is make this a soapbox where I whine and cry about things I can't change or really do anything about. I want to make a difference in my life as with telling about my life I feel I will better understand who I am. Talking things through with yourself in this form helps you put things in perspective. 

To all of those who have help me so far thank you.

Live your life in celebration.

2 comments:

  1. have you read good morning america or my other 2 blog mane? u might like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Dorothy,
    I saw your request to see if your blog could be accessed (from your post on the Google forum) and since I'm here, guess you know the answer then is yes, I had no problems accessing your blog.
    Welcome to the Blogosphere. I've been around for about 2 1/2 years now, still don't understand very much about the technical stuff but It's a whole lot of fun. Meet lots and lots of different people, usually all pretty nice too, from all over the world. Stop by and visit when you have time. I'll make coffee. LOL

    ReplyDelete