Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MY NEW GOLF BAG

YIPPY!!!! 
I have been looking for a new golf bag for about a year. My husband surprised me with this one today. I can't wait to load it up with my clubs and get out and play. 
I now have a purple bag that seem to multiply every time I went out to play. It seemed that everyone had to have one just like mine. 
I really like to be unique and with this I think I will. I have not seen one anywhere. My husband told me that he had to order it on line and they have stopped selling them. The first time I saw it was in Mesquite and I really liked it then. I know that someone will have one just like it but the chance of any of my friends having one is slim. 
I am ready for the season to start. For those who don't know me know that I play a lot of golf. In summer I would say that I play about 3-4 days a week. I play in a lot of tournaments around the state. I don't often win but I really have a great time with all of my friends that I play with. 
Sometimes I feel really bad for the person who is playing with me when I am not on my game. Because when your bad your really bad. I just hope they still want to team up with me.  As the season progresses you will be hearing about how I am doing out on the course. The good, the bad and the ugly. 
My husband had great taste don't you think? He really is good at picking out things that I like. He generally picks out all of my handbags and he does very well. I get a lot of compliments on them. 

Okay girls just a friendly reminder, my name is not Dot like my bag.

Remember always live your Life in Celebration


2 comments:

  1. Wow!! It's really wonderful golf bag... Great choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I like it too. Can't wait to use it. Hoping to get new clubs. Do you play?

    ReplyDelete