Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WINTER IS STILL HERE

A tree in our yard. 

I know there are many people who would love to just see the blue sky. But come on where is Spring. I am really ready for a few spring flowers poking their heads out of the grown with a promise of things to come. I think the south side of our yard which is protected by a high fence has not been uncovered by snow for months. I am antsy to go to the local nursery to pick out those new summers plants to grow in flower beds.  I am also looking forward to the 120 new bulbs I planted last fall. I hope that I had given them enough bulb food for them to blossom. When I get back next week  I hope to see some activity maybe a daffodil or two ready to show me their faces.

Remember even though the weather is cold and not so sunny and warm there is still reason to live your Life in Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment