Tuesday, May 5, 2009

TOMORROW IS THE DAY

Tomorrow is the day I weigh in. I really have tried to follow the plan and drop those pounds. I know it is very important to me to get the weight off. I am still not seeing any change in the sugar level in my blood. I have been watching what I eat and exercising almost every day. I have also been watching my blood pressure which another little gem from the gene pool. At my annual check up they said my blood pressure was normal. When I check it at home it is showing above border line. I will need to start eat that celery again. I have that ringing in my ears which is a symptom of high blood pressure. It really sucks to watch yourself fall apart.  I know they have medication to help with all of these things but I would rather not have to take anything. When I go into my physical therapy on Thursday I will see if I can make an appointment to have my blood pressure rechecked and a new A1C to see where the blood sugar is at. I am going to be like old people and have a big basket on the table full of my daily meds. Darn I am getting old. I want to be in my 80's and still out playing golf, riding my bike, walking the mall with old people, and climb all the stairs I want too. 
I really got onto a tangent didn't I? I will report on what scale 'the enemy' had to tell me in morning and will let you know in my blog tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Remember to live your Life in Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment