Thursday, May 14, 2009

WEEK TWO






Weight Watchers
A trusted approach to weight loss for more than 40 years.
(http://www.dietsinreview.com/diets/Weight_Watchers/)

This is week two of my voyage into the weight loss saga. As of this afternoon I have lost a total of 4.6 pounds. I am quite happy that I did not gain any of the weight I had lost the last time I stepped on the scale. This week has been kind of a tough week keeping with the program. As you remember I had a house full of women golfers and they do not need to count points like I do. It was a little bit of a challenge making sure I stayed with the program as golf courses are not known for fat-free fare. I wonder if being away from home, not able to attend my regular meeting, and not able to weigh in the mornings as I do at home makes a difference? It should be interesting to see what next week will bring and the changes in weight at my next weigh in. It will be nice to get back to my regular schedule and follow the plan a little closer than I did this week. That means only one glass of wine a week not one glass of wine a day.

Tomorrow starts my return to walking every day I don't golf. I think the walking has really helped me stay on track as I don't want it to all be a waste of time. I really like walking in the morning but tomorrow I do need to get out of bed early and get started before it heats up. As many of you know it is not fun trying to power walk when the mercury is rising. By the end of the summer I would like to have lost around 20 pounds from walking and following the plan. So, you readers will have to help me keep it up. Your comments and encouragements will help me succeed. Let me know your struggles and successes as I maybe be able to use your experiences to help me.

I am sitting here in front of the TV entering this blog while watching the news and what do they show as a commercial...FANTASTIC looking food. Help!!! I guess it time to go to bed.

Remember to live your Life in Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment