Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I HAVE A PROBLEM

THIS IS A ROADSIDE BILLBOARD ON THE ROAD TO LAS VEGAS


I really have a problem with this sign. What this sign is telling the traveling public is that if you go to this location in Las Vegas and you can (if you are at least 21) for a fee fire a machine gun. It just seems wrong to be advertising the use of them. Are they selling these or are they just giving you a chance to fire on at a range. It is just the whole idea that anyone can go and fire one of these.
I am not totally against owning guns. I know guns in the wrong hands is dangerous and deadly but, to make these available to the general public. It seems from what I have read about the gun laws in Nevada is that you can own a machine gun if you get a permit for it. I just don't see the need for anyone to own one of these. Tell me if I am wrong. For all of you NRA card carrying members remember I am not against people own gun to hunt with or if you are into target shooting as a sport but to own one thinking it is a form of self defense is just not right.

Well, all I can say is just live your Life in Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment