Thursday, July 16, 2009

WEEK ELEVEN



Drum roll please. I lost 2.4 pounds this last week for a total of 17.4 pounds. Yaaaaahooooooooo!!! Can you believe it. I got the best compliment yesterday. I went and played team golf yesterday at The Barn and when I got there and stepped out of my car to get by bag out and put on my shoes my partner just kept sitting in the cart looking around and at me. When she finally came over to the car to get me she said, 'I didn't recognize you, you have gotten so skinny'. Now that is what I am talking about! I do see some weight loss but it is the people that you don't see often are the ones who notice the difference. I feel really good about what I have done and let me tell you it has been a battle. It is all about choices. I also am wondering if the extra pound had anything to do with me stop drinking caffeine this last week or if I just worked hard outside and watched what I ate. So far still no tea and I have never been a big soda fan so I never did miss that.

Okay Kim you can do it.

Today is a Life in Celebration.








No comments:

Post a Comment