Monday, June 15, 2009

HEAT BLESSED HEAT

I know it is the middle of June and the temp. here in Northern Utah should be much higher than it has be for the past few weeks but, enough with the rain already. It seems like we have had weeks of rain and then when we thought the sun would come out we would get more rain. The forecast is rain. Can you believe it? So, I decided to get out of the rain and head south. Here I am in Southern Nevada and it is overcast with some humidity and the temp is around 94 when I got here. I can tell you it does not feel too bad. It is nice to get out of the long pants and leave the umbrella in the car.

Give it a few weeks here and I will be rushing back to Northern Utah to get out of the heat. There is just no pleasing me.

No rain for a few days is Life in Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment