Thursday, June 4, 2009

WEEK FIVE


10.4 Pounds!

Yesterday was weigh in and the good news is I lost another 1.6 lbs. This brings me to a 10.4 loss. I cannot say it has been easy. I have really been worried every time I go to the weigh in because I have been soooooooo bad over the weekends. This last weekend as you know was a foodfest. I can not remember the last time I had a smoor so of course I had to one then have of another. What a pig. I am going to blame it on all of the wine that I drank that night. Okay, I will admit wine has a lot of calories also and that is why I should have stayed away from the sweet stuff. 
I went into be weighed on Wednesday evening. I usually go in the morning just because I get it out of the way and I am a firm believer that we all weigh lighter in the morning. But, yesterday I had a tournament at Davis Golf Course so I was unable to go in the morning. The meeting was packed. It was my understanding the meeting had gotten so big they had to split it. After going to the meeting at 5:30 I understand why it is so full of Weight Watcher. The women who hosts the meeting is really dynamic and fun. She remembers everyone's name and shows a real connect with the group. 
I set next to this women who has been with WW for a good 5 months and has lost only 18 pounds. We started talking and decided that we would look for each other at next weeks meeting and sit next to each other. It is nice to make a friend and to have someone to sit next to. Did not ask her name but will do so next week. I will keep you posted on what her name is and what the name of the women who is the leader of the meeting. 
I will have some more info next week about what makes her meetings so well attended.

Remember live your Life in Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment