Thursday, June 11, 2009

WEEK SIX


My friend and enemy here is feeling much better. I lost 2 more lbs this week. This makes the total loss of 12.4 lbs in the last six weeks. How fun is that? I don't really feel like I have missed out on anything. I have talked about the nights out with friends and the great food I ate along with those smoores you remember. So, I guess it is watching what I eat the rest of the time along with the walking I have been doing. I have kept my promise to myself that if I was not golf then I would do an hour of walking at a moderate rate. I have been trying to increase the distance I walk within that hour. I want to make a full 3 laps around Liberty Park in less than an hour. Twice around the park is just shy of 3 miles. Right now I am at about 2 and 1/2 times around in an hour. Something to work towards for the summer.

The loss of 12.4 pounds is Life in Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment