Saturday, June 27, 2009

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?


THIS IS THE GREEN IN THE MASTER BEDROOM IT IS KIND OF AN EMERALD GREEN.


THIS IS THE GREEN HUBBY WANTS IN THE GUEST BATHROOM.
IT IS KIND OF A LIME-ISH GREEN.
In my opinion the green in the bedroom is too green. I really think it a beautiful color but for a bathroom wall, not so much. Does anyone have a suggestion for a color that will work with the bedroom colors and that will not over power you when you are taking a shower. 
Now for the guest bathroom. I think the lime-ish color would work okay but not the whole room. I would think just an accent wall. With some light tan rugs and towels. I am using white towels here and they are okay but what I am finding out is when one is out golfing and you're covered in sunscreen the residue from the sunscreen and the red dust here really does a job on white. I am also finding out that bleach will not take the staining out. So, my thinking is why not tan towels about the same color as the dust which is about the same as one of the colors in the shower curtain. 
Please comment on any ideas you have for the master bath.
Always remember to live your Life in Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment