Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WEEK EIGHT


Well I was on the negative side of my weight loss program. I lost that ONE pound I had put on last week. I know it is in the negative but I seem a little let down because it was not more of a weight loss. I wanted to be two pounds not just one. I am my own worst critic. I seem to set goals that are somewhat unrealistic. Now that I am in my eighth week I expect myself to be at least with a 16 pounds drop in my weight. I know the slower it comes off the longer it will stay off and that is the objective of this whole process it to take it off and keep it off. I just need to be easier on myself and look at each ounce of weight that is lost is a victory.
While I was in Vegas taking the hubby to the airport I stopped at the mall and bought me some new shorts and those shorts are now a full size smaller than I have worn longer than I can remember. Know, that is progress and I need to see all the small victories for what they are, victories.

We all need to remember what ever victory we gain is Life in Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment